How about adding another perspective to your films?
Our drone service can be used for just that or you can have a film only done with a drone.
We have clients in roofing who hire us to film their rooftops in construction.
What do you get when hiring us?
When you hire us to create your film, we come to you and discuss with you on the several preparation phases before filming (idea and development, and, pre-production). We then film according to the production schedule, edit and send you your final film.
The project will be split into five different film development categories conducted over a period of days depending on the size of your project, during which collaboration with you is recommended to optimize the final outcome.
You are 100% involved to optimize productivity and successful completion of your film.
These categories include the following services:
- Idea and development:
- Outline of project plan, research, your idea from scratch into a story, script and story features
- Storyboards, film shots
- Producing: location scouting, shot lists, floor plans, casting the right actors, props lists, catering, production schedules, call sheets and hard copy
- Video and sound recording according to the production schedules, directing, light and grip setups
- View and selection of footage, video and sound editing, refinement of image composition, film continuity, soundtrack, review and final adjustments
- Final delivery:
- Publication on your website, distribution channels, social media, DVD and/or marketing campaign
- Professional Inspire 1 Drone
- Storage Devices and Memory Cards
- Editing Softwares
All use of our equipment and basic material is included in our quote.
Price: CHF 150.- hourly rates
Contact us below to get started and ask us for more information if necessary.
We remain at your disposal for any further information.